The Garage History
Partridge Motors started trading at Unit 3 on Hudsons Drive 20 year's ago, but the building wasn't always a garage. It used to be the location of the Cotteridge cinema, opened on the site of Hudson Brothers Ltd in 1913, this cinema was known as 'The Cotteridge Picturedome And Variety Theatre'.
The cinema went into liquidation in 1932. The industrial land of the Hudson Brothers has since been turned into a factory unit and small estate.